Are you coming to Belgium in order to receive specific health care? Do you have social security cover in another Member State of the European Union (or Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Iceland)?

Your E112/S2 form entitles you to reimbursement for your medical expenses in Belgium. This form is issued by the competent authority in your home country upon request. Upon receiving it, you can send it to us along with a completed registration form.